Welcome to 5A! 2018-2019

This will be your best year yet! I’m so glad that you are in our class! I can’t wait to meet you and get to know you this year. 

Your challenge: 

1. Check out this website! It is our classroom blog. We will use it often. I will post weekly on it so make sure to become familiar with it.
  2. Feel free to add an appropriate post at the bottom! It will be great practice. I can’t wait to hear from you.
  3. Go to our flipgrid page. Just click the link below!

https://flipgrid.com/ff815e

When you click on this link, it will take you to a second link. Click on that too! 

Our Grid Password for this year will be 5AWildcats – make sure your capitals are correct! 

1. Post a flipgrid video so everyone in our class can get to know you!
  2. Get plenty of rest before our first day of school! It’s sure to be great. Can’t wait to see you!

11 thoughts on “Welcome to 5A! 2018-2019

1. Hello Mrs. Arnott,

Thank you for the letter. I am excited to be in your class! I’m also excited to see you Tuesday at my neighborhood. I want to do well in your class and I hope I don’t disappoint you. Thank you for letting me be in your class this year. It was my wish to be in your class. I have also met your mom because my mom knows your mother. See you soon!
    Your student,
    Melaina Humbles

2. I’m excited you are in our class too! It’s pretty cool that our moms know each other.
    I know you will do wonderful this year! 5th grade is the best!
    Have a great last few days of summer break. See you on Wednesday!

3. Hi Mrs. Arnott,

I am so excited to be in your class this year. My sister, Chelsea, was in your class and has said lots of good things about you. I want to work really hard and be very successful in 5th grade. I am very pumped for this school year. See you tomorrow!
    Lucas Wetzel

4. Hi Mrs. Arnott I am excited to be in your class this year because i’ve heard a lot of grat things about you from my friend Avery Wisner and others

• I’m glad you are in our class. Please bring in whatever supplies you can carry with you. If you have to bring them in over the course of a few days- that’s okay.

See you tomorrow!

5. I would want to do back flips because I would want to show my friends and teach them how to do one! See you Monday!!

6. Hey Mrs. Arnott, it’s Layla!! Miss you and hope to visit WW to see you.

Hey to all the new 5th graders Mrs. Arnott is the best you will love her!!